1. Credit / Debit Card
Available At Checkout. Please use the electronic check option and fill in your information accordingly. We us an SSL secured connection and your information is safe.
2. Klarna (USA Only)
Buy now, pay later with Klarna. Available worldwide.
Klarna offers three different payment options :
Pay in 4 enables the consumer to split the cost of their purchase into 4 interest-free payments, paid every 2 weeks. No interest. No catch. Just more time to pay for the things you love.
Pay in 30 days enables the consumer to start enjoying what they've ordered right away. You can make payments online or in the Klarna app after trying the product IRL. No interest for the consumer and they only pay for what they will keep.
Credit/financing falls into our 6–36 month financing. Our transparent credit options offered in partnership with WebBank, member FDIC, give you flexible financing you need to seamlessly shop larger purchases.
Available At Checkout
4. Cashapp (Currently Unavailable)
Select "Cashapp" at checkout.
Your order will not be processed until you have logged into your Cashapp account and sent the full payment to $hypeyourbeast
Once you have sent your payment, send a screenshot of your completed payment to 'email@example.com' and include your order number in the subject line.
5. Western Union
For orders larger than $1,500 only.
Submit a support ticket
Select "Product Inquiry"
Include all products you are looking to order with size.
Is it Safe?
We use an SSL secured payment gateway to process your order. All of your personal information is encrypted using the most secure technology around. Our website is SSL certified throughout your entire shopping experience. With hundreds of positive customer feedback, a 7-day money back guarantee, and extensive quality control, you can be assured you are safe to shop with us. If you still feel unsure, you can contact us directly through instagram or by submitting a support ticket here.
What Should I Do If Payment Failed?
- “Do not Honor”: Your credit card bank refuse the payment, sometimes this happens when attempting international transaction online, call your bank or change another credit card that was used to pay an international online payment previously.
- “Not sufficient funds”:Please make sure you have enough money on the card, sometimes your credit card bank may charge a fee for currency exchange.
- “Restricted Card”: You need to call your credit card bank, or change another credit card to pay.
- “Failed”:Failed too many times, try to pay again after 24 hours. Or change another credit card.
- “Invalid Card Number”: Please check if the card number is correct.
- “Transaction not allowed for card”: Please contact your credit card bank, or change another credit card used pay international online before.
- “Exceeds withdrawal amount limited”: Please call your credit card bank.
- “Lost Card”:Please call your credit card bank, or change another credit card used pay international online before.
- “Invalid Message”: Please check if the name, contact info, billing address are correct.
“Expired card”: Please check the credit card expired date